TERMS OF SALE:
1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION. NO EXCEPTIONS. This shall remain true regardless of when item or items will be picked up.
2. Everything shall be sold “as is, where is”. There shall be no guarantees made of any kind, regardless of any statement of and written. Bidder shall be responsible for his/her own inspection and information and shall rely solely on such.
3. Every effort will be made to “protect” items throughout the auction; however, each Bidder becomes solely and entirely responsible for all items purchased by him/her immediately following a winning bid. Therefore, Bidder is advised to further protect items at Bidderʼs discretion.
4. It is Bidderʼs responsibility to know which item he/she is Bidding on. If unsure, Bidder should inquire about item or not bid .Becoming a winning Bidder means that you have effected a contract between you and the Seller and you will be expected to pay for all items for which you are evidenced to be the winning Bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes”.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept any bids in any increment that, in the Auctioneerʼs opinion, are in the best interest of his client, the Seller. The Auctioneer also reserves the right to reject the bid of any Bidder whose conduct, adverse comments, or actions the Auctioneer feels are not in the best interest of the Seller.
6. All items must be removed from the auction location immediately following the auction. This means all items won by the bidder. All Items left onsite will be disposed of at bidders expense.
7. All items in flats or stacks are to remain in the same fashion until sold to the highest bidder. Bidder's cannot make their own stacks or flats prior to being the winning Bidder.